For your participation at the festival, please, bear in mind the following points:
- Previous experience in kundalini yoga or any artistic discipline is NOT required.
- Our coexistence, will be based on the care of our body, mind and soul. Thus, you are asked to respect the lifestyle proposed by the festival by refraining from smoking, drugs and alcohol and avoiding bringing any other king of food that will be different from the one prepared to clean your body and reinforce the effectiveness of the practices.
- The organizing team of the festival assumes no responsibility for your belongings. If some loss of personal belongings happens, you will be asked to personally solve this issue. Also,we assume no responsibility for accidents.
- Necessary props: Bring comfortable white clothes, preferably made of natural fibres,a sweater,socks,comfortable sports or hiking shoes, a hat, sunscreen cream and mosquito repellent. Bring also a yoga or camping mat,a light blanket or beach towel for keeping warm during deep relaxation and a turban or headscarf.This last prop helps you keep your hair gathered at the top of our head thus creating an insulator that keeps the energy circulating in your body. Please bring a pencil, rubber, pencil sharpener and your favourite colours for the workshop that requires drawing and painting.
- Experience the practices with respect and follow the instructions of the facilitators. In case of injury the organisation team doesn´t assume any responsibility.
- No amount of exercise or meditation replace a medical treatment. If you’ve had a serious injury or surgery or undergoing some kind of psychological or psychiatrical treatment, a written permission from your doctor is necessary.
- This festival is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Your permission is requested to register and use photos and videos of you during the festival as promotional material .
FEES AND WHAT THEY INCLUDE
Teaching fees: 165€
Include 4 activities-workshops and 2 sadhanas (morning practices).
Food and accomodation fees 84€
Include 2 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts and the accomodation of Friday 28th and Saturday 29th of July. Sunday July 30th dinner is not included.
Total amount of fees: 249€
- Contact us through our CONTACT page to confirm if there are vacancies.
- Pay the teaching fees (165€) at the PAYPAL account we´ll facilitate to you by e-mail. If you do not have a PAYPAL account, you can create one through the following link: https://www.paypal.com/home.
- Print, fill in the following application form, sign it and hand it out to us the day of your arrival.
- You will be asked to pay the accomodation and food fees (84€) directly at Mas de Noguera IN CASH the day of your arrival. Please remember that there are no automatic payment machines in Más de Noguera.
YOUR PLACE IS NOT CONSIDERED BOOKED UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST 3 STEPS
For more information please contact: