FEES AND WHAT THEY INCLUDE
Teaching fees: 165€ if you enroll before 31st of March. After that the teaching fees will be 195€.
They include 7 activities with 8 international teachers and artists.
Food and accomodation fees 86€
Include 2 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts and the accomodation of Friday 27th and Saturday 28th of July. Sunday July 30th dinner is not included.
- Read carefully the norms and pre-requisites of the festival.
- Fill in and send us the form at the end of this page. Once you clic SEND it will be considered that you agree with the norms and prerequisites of the festival.
- Pay the teaching fees at the account we´ll facilitate to you.
- You will be asked to pay the accomodation and food fees (86€) directly at Mas de Noguera IN CASH the day of your arrival. Please remember that there are no automatic payment machines in Más de Noguera.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IS NOT CONSIDERED BOOKED UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE PREVIOUS STEPS
If at some point you wish to cancel your registration, you´ll be refunded with half of the registration fees as long as you cancel until 30th of June 2018. After that, no refunding is possible.
For more information please contact:
Dhanmeet Eirini Delaki
1. Previous experience in Kundalini Yoga or Arts is NOT necessary.
2. Our sharing will be based on the care of our body, mind and soul. Thus, you are asked to respect the lifestyle proposed by the festival by refraining from smoking, drugs and alcohol and avoiding bringing
food other than the one prepared in the venue to clean your body and reinforce the effect of the practices.
3. The organising team assumes no responsibility for your belongings.
4. We also assume no responsibility for accidents. Experience the practices with respect and follow the instuctions of the facilitators.
5.The festival doesn´t offer child care services, thus if you come with a child, please make sure an adult will take care of him. Childern are not allowed to join at the cave.
6. No amount of exercise or meditation can replace a medical treatment. If you have had a serious injury or surgery, or undergoing some kind of psychiatrical or psychological treatment, a written
permission from your doctor is necessary.
5. If you are pregnant, please let us know.
6. Necessary props: Bring comfortable white clothes, made of natural fibres, a sweater, socks, hiking shoes, a hat, and a sunscreen lotion. Bring a yoga or camping mat, a light blanket or a beach towel for keeping warm during deep relaxation and a turban or headscarf
that will keep your hair gathered at the top of your head creating thus an insulator that keeps the energy circulating in your body during Kundalini Yoga practices.Bring also a percussion instrument (preferably a bendir, daf, tambourine) or any othe percussion instrument you can find, a pencil, a pencil sharpener and your favourite colours (aquarelles, colour pencils, carbon, wax or graphite).
7. We request your permission to take and use photos and videos
of you during the festival for promotional purpose.